Unleashing the Power
Of 100 Women
Serving the New Ulm Area
We are a local, philanthropic group of women who meet twice a year, contribute locally, and connect personally to benefit deserving charities in the Brown County area.
This group is perfect for you if:Your time is limited
You want 100% of your donations to go directly to a charitable organization in the Brown County Area
You want to learn about, or let other women know about, the amazing work done by our local non-profits
You want to become part of creating a powerful new group of amazing women that will make an immediate, direct and positive impact in our area
In less than an hour, one local charity receives $10,000!
Not only does a local charity benefit at each meeting, but our members learn more about the non profits in the Brown County area!
It’s life-changing. Your $100 donation is multiplied by more than 100 other women. That’s a huge impact!
How it Works
The 100 Women Who Care – New Ulm Area is an idea borrowed from similar organizations across the nation. Members are eligible to nominate Charitable Organizations that benefit the Brown County area. At each meeting, three charities are randomly selected, and the nominating member (or a designee) makes a 5-minute presentation followed by 5 minutes for questions. One charity is chosen by member vote and each member donates $100 to the selected charity. Each meeting has the potential to generate $10,000 for a local charity!
Membership Obligations and Rights
- Meetings are an hour or less and will be held twice a year.
- Each member commits to donating $100 per meeting ($200 annually).
- Active members are eligible to nominate a charity at the meeting.
- At each meeting, members vote to select a charity. Only members are allowed to vote.
- Members bring a blank check that is written out directly to the selected charity. If a member is unable to attend a meeting they may give their signed, blank check to another member to deliver on their behalf – OR
- Members not attending the meeting are notified via email and should mail their check within three days of the meeting to: 100 Women Who Care – New Ulm Area, PO Box 132, New Ulm, MN 56073-0132