Who We Are
We are community-minded women that gather twice each year to learn about local charities, write checks for $100 and together, donate a substantial sum to a local not-for-profit organization.
The 100 Women Who Care – New Ulm Area giving circle will hold its first meeting in October 2021. The concept was borrowed from similar organizations around the U.S.
Reasons to join us:
- We are QUICK – Meetings last an hour or less
- Network! Before and after meetings, you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy good conversation and meet new people with other 100 Women Who Care – New Ulm members
- Show your passion: As a member, you’ll be able to nominate your favorite local charity
- Learn about charities: You’ll learn about fabulous charities that serve the Brown County area
- #1 Reason to join: You have the opportunity to make a transformational difference for a local organization.
How To Present
Only current members of 100 Women Who Care – New Ulm Area can present a charity at our meetings. Keep your presentation simple and not overly formal.
Here is a list of things that you should be prepared to talk about:
- What is the name of the organization?
- Where is the organization located?
- What is the mission of the organization?
- What purpose does the organization serve? (Who? What do they do? Who do they serve? How do they do it?)
- How would they benefit from receiving the donation? How will the funds be used?
- What is your relationship with the organization?
- Is the organization a 501(3)c?